The problem with this world is not enough problem solvers. So, if you become a problem solver, you become rich.” Robert KiyosakiLet me tell you a story.I met a lady in January who asked me to tell her if her dressing looks formal for a job interview. I am cautious about who I talk to because of my values. If you know me personally, I hardly engage in conversation with people I don’t know, lol, but I went on to help here.Yes, I informed her that her dressing is okay; I once helped a recruiter in my previous job(although I did not mention this). They check your dressing; however, when you address the interview questions correctly, and they see the value, yes value, trust me, you get hired on the spot.She was like, hmmm, interesting! She asked for my number, and I told her I would take her email instead. We had other conversations here and there, and she was like, wow, you sound like a manager. I said thank you for the compliment. I received her email that evening.I told my hubby, and I informed my new coach. The lady sent me her resume to help critique it. Initially, I thought you could charge for this, but I remembered my coach’s words, build credibility, do not focus on money, yet. So, I critiqued her resume and emailed it back to her. I also made a video on youtube about creating an outstanding resume for individuals looking to get a job offer. She messaged back and told me I have subscribed to your channel! Guess what? The reviews from that video are mind-blowing. I don’t know who will read this, but utilize your skills, you may see it as small or irrelevant, but you’re meeting a need in this world when you bring your uniqueness to the world.Watch the video where I critique a resume; I also tell you proven strategies that worked for me.
Quotes by LECRAE “If you live for people acceptance, you will die from their rejection”.
🏷Before others believe in you, you first believed in yourself.
Before others invite you for their event, you first create your events. Before others invest in you, you first invest in yourself, and with the new nudge for likes, views, and comments on social media, one may be tempted to slip into the people’s approval or validation box.
🏷Be careful not to fall into the people approval trap. How then can you escape this trap?
🏷Knowing your self-worth and valuing your well-being makes all the difference; positive affirmations and gratitude for how far you’ve come will help you. Stop seeking people’s approval and taking it one day at a time. To add, Start by seeking God’s approval, allow yourself to breathe, be yourself sometimes.
🤨Want to know my story, yeah yeah.. It took me 2-3 years to realize that others’ approval isn’t worth it and can destroy you !!!
This 🍃brings me to why I started a youtube channel. I was hoping you could tune in next Monday where I share a bit of my Immigration journey!
Subscribe to my channel here-
Ngozi Okonji-Iweala. (The one the builders rejected is now the chief cornerstone reference: Matthew 21:42)
This woman is my definition of slaying, and she made history from a third-world nation, Nigeria.
Her words, “I can take hardship. I can sleep on the cold floor anytime”- Ngozi Okonji-Iweala.
⚡She has reminded me that anything is possible, even if you’re from Africa.
⚡I am very cognizant and enthusiastic about purpose, life, and fulfillment. If you want to find your uniqueness, search within yourself. What you need is inside you.
🤝Ngozi Madam, ma, I want to thank you for allowing us to remind ourselves that persistence, hard work, and consistency are the new definition of slaying.
🤝Thank you for not giving up in your early years as a student in the United States. I know how tough that can be; thank you for making history with all that is currently going on in Nigeria, and if you contest as the 2023 president of Nigeria. I personally vote alongside my family.
👑Congratulations to the new Minister of the World Trade Organization(WTO), Mrs. Ngozi Iweala, Nigeria, to the World.
I wanted to write about patience, but I will leave that for next week’s write-up. Let me talk about hardship for a second.
Let me begin with Millennials, I am one, and we don’t want to hear the word hardship. We assume that life should be rosy because the media makes everything look easy, but is life rosy? I will leave you to answer that question.
The truth is everyone goes through one form of hardship in their life; however, hardship is not your enemy, it is your friend, and you know why?
Every hardship you go through polishes you or, let me say, transforms you into a better person if you accept the lesson.
Furthermore, one must allow pain and hardship to mold them into the supernatural being that they are; you can whine, shout, scream, but keep going; your breakthrough is on its way. You will win; keep it coming.
Accept the strength you build due to the struggles you go through; moreover, who doesn’t go through challenges anyway, to add life’s inevitable battle is a sharpener for greatness.
A quote by Ernest Hemingway: “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
Conclusively, there is no great man or woman on the planet that never went through any form of hardship. It could be in business, health, or even with family. Embrace hardship in your journey and keep grinding.
🌏2021 is a defining year. This year will define your later years. As a millennial, this is not the time to start comparing yourself or using social media carelessly . While I am entitled to my opinion, you could do whatever you want to do with SM. However, we must look for opportunities in SM, aside from money. You can learn using LINKEDIN, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, and many more.
🌏The online database has many resources that can develop you and make some good fortune.
🌏I am speaking as a millennial because I get distracted easily. Only close family pals knew I deleted some of my SM handles because of distractions. I find LINKEDIN very enlightening and engaging. It’s not all about show-offs and taking pictures. Again, my opinion, not saying taking pictures is terrible.
🧭The time is now. The time to fulfill a purpose is now. As the Chinese proverb goes, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
🧭These are defining times for my fellow Millenials. Yes, you should have fun, watch movies, but make sure you’re crafting yourself for the next decade!
I live you with this “Go and think.”
I find it pretty amazing that there is a doodly software, and while I will endeavor to use it in the future for my immigration niche. Could you try it out asap? The reason is that you get an 18 % discount using the link.
Now diving into the topic, what are five things an international student must consider when immigrating to Canada?
Number 1: They must be ready to pay three times the Canadian tuition fees. Yes, they spend more, and even the available scholarships are nothing compared to the full price. The university pays only 2% or 1%, which is okay. However, get ready to pay the entire fee.
Number 2: Lease agreement. Most international students rent a property with a landlord because their residence or dormitory is costly. You may seek to utilize the school”s residence and bear in mind that the school’s dormitory is expensive.
In Canada, you must pay the first and last month’s rent before moving into a property. The last month’s rent is paid upfront; that way, you do not pay for the last month when you’re relocating the rental property.
Number 3: You must get an accountability buddy in the form of a career advisor. I stress this because it gives you a backbone and makes you want to work more. When there are other eyes around your transcript, it puts a fear/motivation that allows you to perform more.
There are 7 in total, and please get my free guide coming up in February. Thanks for reading.
Here’s the link to get the discount.
After merely posting a video about five ways to immigrate to Canada and get a Visa approval, I got seven direct messages. I knew that I needed to help out so that people don’t make costly mistakes.
It is okay to feel lonely, especially when you’re away from your family or in an unfamiliar environment, I have been there, and I will show you what works and how to tackle it. Before I begin, you see Consultants are great people. However, all they can help you do is secure an approval letter. They will not live with you abroad, not just in Canada. Therefore, you need to combat loneliness before it lingers into depression, anxiety, and a long-term ailment.
Here are my seven objective ideas. I also gathered this from friends and colleagues who reside abroad.
- Ask for professional help(please, if you’re using a religious organization, make sure they’re experienced. You don’t want to worsen the problem. Telling someone who will tell someone else is not professional); seek professional help.
- Read a book( if you have graduated from university and after work, you’ve watched all the series on Netflix, you want to ensure that you’re doing something for your mind. A lot of people do, but hey, I don’t particularly appreciate assuming.
- Give your time to something you love/volunteer. You can never go wrong with volunteering or giving your time to something you love. It takes you off yourself and your problem and makes you focus on something else.
- Take a walk- go outside and see the world, don’t be stuck in your room.
- Start a youtube channel. You see, youtube made me happy, funny as it sounds,
- Yes, I conduct research and stuff, but the moment I started youtube, I felt relieved; it’s a great feeling to try it.
- For those already working, after work, you can shop, go bowling, go for a run, cook with a friend, attend a birthday party, someone bridal shower, get out of yourself, and you will enjoy Canada.
We must learn from the bamboo tree, upcoming entrepreneurs, online content creators, YouTubers, newcomers to Canada, etc.
It is very okay to grow slowly but grow. I compare growth with that of the bamboo tree. Starting with the culm of the bamboo tree. The culm begins to grow from the bamboo tree in three to four months, and then the leaves and shoots extend in the next year and the pulpy wall. In the third year, the culm hardens(growth gained through mistakes and knowledge)
Overall it takes at least three to seven years for its maturity, and guess what comes after that assets. Assets used for decorations, assets used for construction, fabrics, musical instruments, and the list is endless. The bamboo tree is an asset because people generate fortunes out of it. Relating this to Our topic for today, one must be mentally prepared about the time factor. Everything takes time.
If you plan to obtain a visa, it may come quickly for someone else, but not for you, and that is very okay. However, that is not a deciding factor to give up. My target audience is students who do not plan before commencing this journey.
In the future, I will also be sharing my unique story. I listed the five significant pathways that foreign nationals/newcomers utilize to obtain a Visa in today’s video. It’s entirely an individual’s decision to study or immigrate(as a Permanent residence) to Canada. All in all, the time factor plays a role.
Subscribe for more content, come and learn and avoid costly mistakes,
save time, save money, and stress.
Watch latest video-
You were busy with your full -time job, completely understandable. I also have a full-time job, and I have been getting DMs on “HOW TO APPLY” I will include a demo on the next video.
What you must understand in 2021 is that money is replaceable, but time isn’t. You must do all you can to save time, and that brings me to the document checklist for the Canadian application process.
I Listed out the common pathways newcomers utilize; Canada is status-driven. If you’re not coming to do something valuable, it is less likely you will get approval.
So, now that we know the pathways. What are the standard checklists to ensure we hit a visa approval?
A Valid passport
- Proof of what you’re coming to do(study, work, immigrate, or tourism/IEC)
- Proof of payment
- Correctly filled out IMM forms correctly
- evidence of no criminal record
- Good health standing(Medical conditions)
- Proof of returning to your home country.Note: Must be well stated(except you’re an immigrate, worker, or student)
- If called for an interview(must show up 30 minutes before the time)
- Always have a copy of your original document
- Have the right sized photographs according to IRCC specifications.
Catch the replay-
After learning from Grant Cardone that all it takes is starting, I became so restless and aggressive about my online business goals. My website will be upgraded shortly.
Below are the common excuses people make. I also provide answers.
- I am ashamed- Let me tell you something, your bills are not ashamed of you, so you should never be ashamed of coming up on youtube or Facebook to talk about your product. I am working on creating immigration blogs, and I am not ashamed of it.
- I am not techy enough- You do not need to have all the technical skills to start an online business. However, it would help if you had the mindset. You may ask me why? As long as you can use your smartphone, you can run an online business, and this brings me to Fiverr; you could hire a web developer to assists you with creating a website and sell on it.
- I am not good enough- No one is good at first. Still, after starting, your brain begins to collect ideas and experience, stay consistent in whatever niche you conclude on, and learn. Additionally, you can take courses on udemy and LinkedIn. All you need to do is to know.
- I am a beginner- You see, this was what got me. I was like, wait, who will buy from me. I only made one sale since I started this online journey, and I don’t intend to stop because “There are no shortcuts. To be a success, start a little earlier, work a little harder, and stay a little later”- It’s a quote by Brian Tracy, and that has been my energizer during this entire journey.
- I don’t know what niche to begin- Type on google about niches and write out your personal life experiences. I use a formula called “HOW CAN I MAKE IT BETTER”. How can people save time and money. Then work on how to deliver that thing in the form of a book, a blog, or on video. See, start now. Young people begin now.
This will be my last post on personal development, as I aim to help people/newcomers move to Canada.
Powered by Creative Market